COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) IgG Antibody Test Kit Background
Advantages of the IONTOX COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) IgG (RUO) Antibody Test Kit
- Sensitivity and specificity: 99% Accuracy. The IONTOX Coronavirus COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) Antibody (RUO) Test Kit is highly specific for SARS-CoV-2 IgG antibodies based on studies where blood samples were provided by pre-pandemic subjects.
- Flexibility: The 96-well ELISA plates have removable rows allowing more flexibility for smaller laboratories.
- Semi-Quantitiative Data on SARS COV-2 IgG Antibody Titer.
- Regulatory: For Research Use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures
- Cost: The end user gets much more than a yes/no answer and even with this added return the cost per test is $2.50 with order minimums.
What Comes In Each COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) IgG Antibody (RUO) Test Kit
- 2 x 96 well test plates (one RBD and one Spike protein)
- Negative controls
- Positive controls
- Wash buffer
- Sample dilution buffer
- HRP conjugate 2o antibody
- HRP substrate solution
- Stop solution
- Instructions for use
What You Need In Your Facility
- 96-well plate reader for measuring absorbance (450-490 nm)
- Class II biological safety cabinet
- Automated 96 well microplate washer (optional)
- Multichannel pipettor(s) and pipette tips
- 96-well Polypropylene plates for dilutions
- 15 and 50 mL sterile polypropylene conical tubes
Overview of the IONTOX COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) IgG Antibody (RUO) Test Kit
Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assays (ELISAs) are important because, unlike qualitative lateral flow devices (LFDs), ELISAs can be semi-quantitative. They also allow greater degrees of fine-tuning and specification and are less prone to matrix interference.
ELISA tests are not read with the naked eye. They require a plate reader to analyze the amount of a specific color wavelength produced as a result of the amount of enzyme which is linked to the antibodies present.
Order Your Coronavirus COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) IgG Antibody (RUO) Test Kits Today
(For Academic and Pharmaceutical Research Laboratories)
IONTOX, LLC is a contract research laboratory located in Kalamazoo, MI. the company serves a global client base in the healthcare and consumer products industries. To read more about IONTOX click here.
|Dimensions||18 × 16 × 14 in|
Indv. Test Kit (152 Tests), Case (4 Per Case) / (608 Tests)