IONTOX works with worldwide clients in all aspects of toxicology with primary focus on the development, application, and interpretation of alternative testing methods.
The company’s consulting experience spans a large spectrum of matters requiring toxicology expertise from working with food additives to the commercialization of new in vitro products, preparation of manuscripts and reports for regulatory agencies.
IONTOX offers consulting services in the area of:
• General toxicology
• In vitro toxicology
• Excipient toxicology
• Food additive safety
• Cosmetic safety testing
• Consumer product safety testing
• Use of stem cells for toxicity screening
• Environmental issues such as endocrine disruptor screening
• Safety screening of chemicals, drugs and personal care products including risk assessment, data interpretation, and regulatory acceptance
• Marketing and sales strategies for small biotech companies